Do you want to learn more about some of the most popular ingredients found in Italian cuisine? You can find more information regarding these tasty treats by visiting the following websites. If you are looking for Newton’s best Italian restaurant, contact Piccolo Trattoria today!
- Though not technically vegetables, mushrooms are featured in many Italian dishes. Use this guide from Epicurious.com to learn more about the different types of mushrooms used in Italian cuisine.
- Take a look at this page from Gayot.com to read about the health benefits offered by eating artichokes.
- Find out more about what makes tomatoes so delicious and nutritious on this page from HuffingtonPost.com.
- You can learn more about what prosciutto is and how it is made when you visit this page from CookThink.com.
- Head over to this page from WhatsCookingAmerica.net to read a brief overview of the history and evolution of pizza.