Last updated 10 months ago
Do you love fettuccine? If so, you’re not alone. Fettuccine is a very popular type of Italian pasta and the base of many delicious Italian dishes. These flat, thick noodles made from egg and flour pair well with a wide variety of sauces and ingredient combinations. If you’re looking for the perfect fettuccine dish, look no further than Piccolo Trattoria, the premier Italian restaurant in the Newton area. Here are a few of the fettuccine options we offer:
- Fettuccine Primavera. Enjoy this classic dish with whole wheat or egg fettuccine tossed with peas, carrots, eggplant, and cheery tomatoes in a white oil and garlic sauce. This dish is delicious and offers a great combination of textures.
- Fettuccine Marchese. If you love fettuccine and chicken, then this is the dish for you. Sautéed chicken is combined with a light garlic white wine sauce, grape tomatoes, asparagus, fresh goat cheese, thyme, artichoke hearts, and pistachio nuts.
- Fettuccine Alfredo. This is a house favorite that no quality Italian menu would be complete without. Our egg noodle pasta is tossed with creamy parmigiano and pecorino Romano cheese sauce. You have the option of adding chicken or shrimp as well.
- Fettuccine Della Casa. Are you a salmon lover? Then marvel at this specialty featuring fettuccine with sautéed salmon, sun-dried tomatoes, broccoli rabe, and jumbo shrimp with garlic and oil.
- Your Own Combo. Do you want to take the reins and decide what goes with your fettuccine? Choose from a selection of delectable sauces such as marinara, garlic and extra virgin olive oil, or mushroom. You even have the option of whole wheat fettuccine! Whole grains are very beneficial to your health, so eat a delicious meal and do your health a favor at the same time.
Come to Piccolo Trattoria for the utmost in Italian cuisine and atmosphere. We also offer takeout and catering. For more information about our menu options or to make a reservation, please give us a call at (215) 860-4247.