Last updated 10 months ago
If you’re curious about the history and benefits of Italian cuisine, click through these helpful links to learn more. To make a reservation at one of the premier Italian restaurants in the Newtown, Pennsylvania area, please give Piccolo Trattoria a call at (215) 860-4247. Our chefs and staff are waiting to provide you with the finest dining experience around.
- Esquire provides this fascinating timeline of Italian cuisine.
- Learn more about Italian food culture with this article from The Huffington Post.
- The Mayo Clinic published this article on the heart-healthy benefits of eating seafood.
- Read this Time article to learn how eating fish may help prevent Alzheimer’s.
- CNN Health offers this piece on the many other benefits associated with a diet that includes seafood.